Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys
:vibe:

:karmacloud: karma sent @blue....:bighug:..fingers crossed you all got the mild version.....:pass:

It's a myth aunty - there is no such thing.
The only reason we're not all gasping for breath or totally laid out is the vax and boosters, feeling as we do .. i can only assume that without them, we'd be buggered!
Thank god for the science.

It's not a one infection effects everyone one way type of deal - the whole of the kids class have got it and most of the mums and dads and there's been a WIDE range of in some cases quite serious symptoms.

Fingers crossed - and stay safe my ole amigos!!
:bighug:

IMG_0524.JPG

Suns out......Bugs out......:pass:

Thanks guys
:vibe:

It's a myth aunty - there is no such thing.
The only reason we're not all gasping for breath or totally laid out is the vax and boosters, feeling as we do .. i can only assume that without them, we'd be buggered!
Thank god for the science.

It's not a one infection effects everyone one way type of deal - the whole of the kids class have got it and most of the mums and dads and there's been a WIDE range of in some cases quite serious symptoms.

Fingers crossed - and stay safe my ole amigos!!
:bighug:

Poor @blue :bighug: ...how are the kiddlies coping...?

Not wanting to kick the debate off....:pass:..but in the news last week they were saying If you have your vaccines...you are 94% Less likely to be admitted to hospital with it....
That is Astronomic.....:d5:

I've still not had me booster...if they keep it at 6 months here..I should be due mid March....and I'll be in the queue with me sleeve rolled up....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back