Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @hairyman ......... :pass: ......I can rol another for you if you are floating..........

ganjafairy.gif

Morning @hairyman ......... :pass: ......I can rol another for you if you are floating..........

View attachment 1420795

Morning :bighug:
looks nice and bright your way ,,,:pass:

my partners going to regret getting me this tank :smoking:especially since i keep finding free tanks on gum tree coming up regularly......

Morning kittens...50f with good coffee makes for a pleasant wake up.....never made to the local, wife wanted to go just not yesterday, so she talked into waiting till today....APK's comming down today before we head out....need a good 3-4 day hang before going into the bags and gotta clear up hanging room for the sativa's after this weekend....clean it all up and set up for the SSSC tester run...

Chopped the APK freebies from OSS. Turned out pretty good for 1 gal pots....gave the other freebie pack to a friend so that's it. But if they put it on the market would like to try em in the autopots.
20220216_073955.jpg

20220216_074843.jpg

Checked on the sativa's and I'll be damned if it doesn't look like they are fattening up......will have to keep a watchful eye and they might have to go till the end of the month...

Checked on the sativa's and I'll be damned if it doesn't look like they are fattening up......will have to keep a watchful eye and they might have to go till the end of the month...
Yeah I noticed that when I grew Santa Marta Haze it seemed like a week or 2 with nothing then one day BOOM they start swelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back