Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey at least I appreciate it lol. A few packs of peanut butter cups and some stuffed mushrooms and I'm a happy camper. Plus, I made a full on 5 course meal featuring beef wellington while he was at work on our wedding night :rofl:
Lol thanks for the rep :rofl: 2nd anniversary is next month so I'll have to see if I can outdo myself this year. I don't remember if we did anything last year, we were so wrapped up in trying to buy our house I think I just made a cheesecake and called it good.

Speaking of, I've got brownie fixins for later, if I were to make some using my ABV would I be able to just run that through the food processor and toss it in the mix without making it into oil first? Or is that gonna be nasty af?

But I'm lazy lmao. What's the least amount of time I can get away with infusing the oil :rofl:
I used to a long time ago just do it by tossing buds into the butter or oil without decarbing the stuff 1st and I’d do it on low heat for couple hours and stuff always turned the oil or butter green and got u super stoned!

AND THIS WAS USING MEXICAN DIRT WEED SO I AM SURE USING GOOD STUFF WILL WORK EVEN BETTER! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back