Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz Not sure what you have for materials. But steel prices are still through the roof just a FYI. If you have to buy material to build something like @Olderfart design it might get pricey. luckily i know a guy:eyebrows:
Most of the steel in my press was stuff I had in the pile. I am a bit of a packrat. :biggrin:

As to the wiring issue bouncing around about this project, I second @Mañ'O'Green's message, wiring house voltage stuff is hardball, so you need to be careful. If you are not confident with this stuff, you will need to get some hand's on advice from someone who is. The circuitry is pretty simple for someone with an electrical background so you may know someone who could help.

@DaleDenton, I checked the plates on my press, and they are 3"x5"x1"

Happy DIY mischief peeps. :biggrin:

Most of the steel in my press was stuff I had in the pile. I am a bit of a packrat. :biggrin:

As to the wiring issue bouncing around about this project, I second @Mañ'O'Green's message, wiring house voltage stuff is hardball, so you need to be careful. If you are not confident with this stuff, you will need to get some hand's on advice from someone who is. The circuitry is pretty simple for someone with an electrical background so you may know someone who could help.

@DaleDenton, I checked the plates on my press, and they are 3"x5"x1"

Happy DIY mischief peeps. :biggrin:
Word around town is that you can find the plates premade on eBay, also

Yeah lol just a lil daddy daughter skate time! I think its a fairly new (>10 years) maple floor so I'm sure that helps.
I was referring to the brick walls! My rink had shoddy ass carpet nailed to the walls! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back