Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost forgot but decided on a healthy breakfast! :headbang:
D64AE834-C3E8-49FC-8B42-686798ACBF2F.jpeg

Totally agree. the wiring part is what scares me a little. I'm pretty good with electrical stuff but i also would not like to burn my house down. Don't think the insurance company would pay for a press burning house down:nono: :rofl: . that's why i need to look into @Olderfart designs also and hopefully mix the two designs together.
@Mañ'O'Green plans are pretty solid I just bought one though. I am pretty confident at DYI except fucking electricity. She can be to unforgiving for my tastes. My cob light was the only electricity project I have done, but @BigSm0 was probably ripping his hair out with the 500 questions I kept asking.

Had one similar I used for a moment. It worked. I like the Seahorse because the tip is exposed and I can just dip it in the rosin. It should work though most of it is preference and unfortunately you have a to try a few to see what you like. That one looks good enough if you can get it.
Thanks for getting back to me. I will keep snooping around before deciding what to get. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back