Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in mobile so signature isn’t something I see in each post! Hell I don’t even know what it is! :rofl:

I do follow that thread tho for easier location! How I saw was a bench press! ;)
Pst, turn your phone sideways :rofl:

No problem @Daledenton84

I can say I’ve wired many things from LEDs to stereos etc but I think I’d be afraid to attempt that wiring job inside that case holding @Mañ'O'Green temp control units! May be worth $550 to not risk burning my parents house down! I’m too fond of not paying rent for the time being!:rofl:

No problem @Daledenton84

I can say I’ve wired many things from LEDs to stereos etc but I think I’d be afraid to attempt that wiring job inside that case holding @Mañ'O'Green temp control units! May be worth $550 to not risk burning my parents house down! I’m too fond of not paying rent for the time being!:rofl:
That is no joke. If you are not competent with wiring circuits this is not for you. It is more simple than it looks though.

Tell me this isn't cute af though lol
20220213_182044.jpg

No problem @Daledenton84

Totally agree. the wiring part is what scares me a little. I'm pretty good with electrical stuff but i also would not like to burn my house down. Don't think the insurance company would pay for a press burning house down:nono: :rofl: . that's why i need to look into @Olderfart designs also and hopefully mix the two designs together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back