Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Mañ'O'Green u got detailed assembly instructions in your thread for that press?? I’m guessing the 11” metal needs multiple pieces correct? Top bottom and sides?? Perhaps need to go check your thread for the pics that accompany that parts list! :d5:

Edit* nevermind see it’s a bench press u started with!

Last edited:
When I was in elementary I was on the speed skating team at my local roller rink! Then in junior high and into high school I was into in-line skating at the skateparks! This is 1 of my buddies I used to go skate with all the time!

He got sponsored and went on to make a bunch of money where when he quit skating in his mid 20’s he bought a couple gas stations in his hometown and basically retired! I on the other hand found women and packed my skates away for good!!!!! :eyebrows: :crying:

Hubs broke out his roller blades and managed to snap the plastic strap across the top while he was out there today. I'm assuming dry rot since he's had them since the late 90s.

As long as ya don't smack my head into anything or give my facial road rash :rofl:
I wanna know how many times he’s lost his grip and sent her flying seen as I saw numerous gifs of that couple doing that same move!

In her mind this is @Suki813 at the skating rink!
View attachment 1419648

In reality prob more like this tho!

View attachment 1419649
Gonna have to go with neither, I can't do the splits and I'm definitely not that muscular :rofl: I did remember that it would probably be best for me to at least strap the girls down for today's activities so that was good at least. Its been nearly 2 years of not bothering so my thinking of it at all was surprising :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back