Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to eat something and then we will be dropping the boys off at gmas and taking little miss skating again since dad is off today and she loved it so much. She skated the whole 3 hours last time so I know it'll be worthwhile for her but I can all but guarantee the boys would do it for like 5 minutes and be bored or fall and cry and want to leave or have to leave cause they broke an arm or something. No thanks. They don't have an arcade or play area or anything so I'm not paying an extra $18 just for them to come along and complain the whole time. Not to mention they've been rather bad this week while #3 has been going above and beyond and picking up their slack by doing their chores without anyone asking her to when they've been neglecting them, so yeah. Add to that several nights of sneaking stuff out of our room (tv remote for their room, as well as downstairs, #2s chromebook that was issued by the school so I can't put parental control locks on it and shut down overnight access, etc) and staying up all night and yeah no not going to reward them for all that.
Well, skating is like riding a bike apparently, but whether or not I'll be able to walk tomorrow is still anyone's guess.
My biggest issue is I only know how to go, stopping and changing directions alludes me :rofl:

I feel ya when they first issued those chromebooks here the wife would change the wifi password or the two oldest would be up till 3 am surfing the internet. Then the sneaky turds got a lan cable and would sneak into the living room and just plug into the modem. At least they are all out of the house and not driving me crazy.
Oh it was so much easier to get around all that stuff when I was a kid. Now those of us who grew up laughing at the parental controls are the ones coding them and they're a whole lot harder to get around :rofl:

Mixing it up with some raspberry ale and beer today. I still need to go pull my pots from outside and soak them in.

Attachments

• 1FDCD7CB-9350-4D91-8C36-8AD7803E5FD2.jpeg
    1FDCD7CB-9350-4D91-8C36-8AD7803E5FD2.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 8
Also, I will require cookies lmfao

No flowers...No chocolates..No card...No cookies.........NO CHANCE...... :crying: ....Tight Arsed Twat..........:crying:

Have a cookie girl......
cookiemonster.gif
...it'll get you over the disappointment......

:crying:

I told him of he thought that was bad he should be glad he never had to deal with me while I was giving birth lmfao. In other news #3 is getting pretty good at the whole roller skating thing lol she only fell a handful of times this time around and she's getting better at catching herself when she starts to fall.

Only if you'll come couple skate with me and not complain about me breaking your wrist when I use ya to brake :rofl:
Also, I will require cookies lmfao

well, i got the cookie part covered, no prob :biggrin: ...but the skating part is a whooooole other matter :face::pighug: ppp

Hey @Daledenton84 this may be best option if buying a shop press would be a necessity! It’s only like $550 total for the press and then the hydraulic hand pump with pressure gauge to operate it! U could always buy a cheaper hand pump off amazon!

If u but at same time the press goes down a tad in price and the hand pump they offer is $128!
you could try winning this https://nugsmasher.com/progiveaway

Good morfnoevight all you happy stones!

2022-02-13_13-15-29.jpg

You do not need a gauge or 20 tons. I can press a 4g puck paper thin without straining my 6 ton. In fact for the first press I would guess I am not even doing 3 ton. I have learned the "Feel" of the pressure I am pressing with by the handle pressure. I have 3 x 4 plates and I think it would work on 4 x 6 plates with maybe 6g puck. If you go bigger then a bigger press may be needed.

@Daledenton84 these are the ones I used, and they seem to be perfect:
Bstinay AC 110V 190W Cartridge Heater Tubing Pipe Fitting Heating Element 9.5X80mm with String for 3D Printer Pack of 5, Heating Elements - Amazon Canada

Two of them in each plate, all wired in parallel to the same inkbird controller:
Inkbird PID Temperature Controller ITC-106VH 100V 240V Thermostat K Sensor Black Heat Sink 40 DA SSR : Amazon.ca: Industrial & Scientific

I recommend the higher capacity relay, it just means it works less hard than one closer to the actual load.

If I can help with anything else, just shoot me a pm. :biggrin:

@Mañ'O'Green, one of these days, dab nirvana will be mine. Do you have any recommendations for a cheap but effective pen? I am not willing to spend the big bucks until I know whether dabs are for me or not. :biggrin:

My favorite device for dabs is the X-Vape One with the bubbler. <$100

2022-02-13_13-10-02.jpg

Things to know about it. The ceramic doughnut heater is not always flush to the bottom of the barrel when new. So if you carefully loosen the center contact by pulling it out a little bit then you can use a pencil eraser end to gently push the heat element to the bottom of the barrel and gently hold it there while re-seating the contact. The device will work longer and better. You may need to trim the wire a bit so not to be in the threads. When they get really clogged up I take them all apart and clean them in 99% ISO. Rosin leaking down below the heat element or through the side vents into the airways is the number one reason for failure to work well.

This shows the wire end that may need to be trimmed.
_DSC4409.JPG

This shows the center contact lifted out part way. and one all the way out.
_DSC4410.JPG

_DSC4411.JPG
_DSC4412.JPG
_DSC4413.JPG

This one leaks around the wires into the air chamber below and the side air vents are clogged

_DSC4414.JPG

Do not overload it. A large grain of rice or two at the most dropped right in the center at one time will give three modest hits. Do not vape the last bit. It will burn and leave residue on the heat element. I use Precision tip Q-Tips to clean out any remaining rosin before reloading. Just heat a little and swab it out.

I clean the bubler using 99% ISO and a small syringe with plastic tubing to force the ISO through to wash it.

When you get one of these just right the will work for months as long as you do not over load it.

Always turn the bubbler clock-wise to remove or put back on so you do not unscrew the top ring on the heat chamber.

The first hit is always the most flavorful and the third is a bit foul compared to the first.

Ok time to use it................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back