Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never bought or used 1 of these so not sure but this seems to say it has proper working range to smoosh a cage but the piston to me doesn’t look long enough! Also says adjustable working heights but I don’t see where based off them pics! :shrug:

Apartment inspection tomorrow, fckn kill me now... not sure how cautious to be, as in take down the tent, or just hide it a bit... our lives are made shit by renting our home, we can't get any fuckin where cos of the price of this piece of shit shoebox coming squeezing us dry every month, and for what?? So some asshole can come round sticking his nose in. I hate the world today!!! :cuss:

Little laundry left to fold, chicken wings in to marinate for tomorrow....think I'll load a bowl.
Man I'd love to make some chicken wings here, but it's $30 for 8lbs at the store and I'd need 4 bags to feed the fam.

I’ve never bought or used 1 of these so not sure but this seems to say it has proper working range to smoosh a cage but the piston to me doesn’t look long enough! Also says adjustable working heights but I don’t see where based off them pics! :shrug:
That's a pretty good price with the gauge included. It's height adjustable by using the round metal pegs that are in the legs with the round holes

:yeahthat: @Jerseyphresh1 just saw your post as i was typing this.

this is where i was at if i don't build. no gauge though i like yours better
Screenshot 2022-02-13 2.41.02 PM.png

Most all hydraulic jack rams i have seen the end/head of ram screws in and out. plus the main frame has pins to move table up and down for major adjustments.

I just got back from the butcher and paid about $16 for 4lbs of wings. :chef: ridiculous
It's crazy now. I remember the days of going to the bar and having 10 cent wings I'd take out my whole fam or friends and we'd load up the table
with 500 plus wings and go to town.

I smoked 2 racks of ribs yesterday for 2 1/2 hrs, sliced them into individual ribs, vacuum sealed them with some sauce and placed in sous vide overnight.
Now I'll toss them on the grill and glaze them to get little char on them for dinner tonight. We also did the beef brisket that we are making pastrami out of.
That has to sit in the sous vide for 48hrs now, chill and slice to make sandwiches.

Yeah i do way more dabs now that I have a seahorse works great easy to use and it heats up fast.

:pass:
I have the Hunibadger but also own the Puffco Peak, Puffco Peak Pro, Dr Dabber Switch and Boost Evo. They all have their places along with all my glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back