Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it would temper properly with an oil.

I can make brownies with it though! I think I would have to dilute it though. I'd have to check to see how much oil is needed.
Most boxed brownie mixes take either 1/3 or 1/2 cup of oil! I usually pick the 1/2 cup mix if I want strong ass brownies since my oil is over 20mg/ml! :thumbsup:

I have just planted 2 Lennons by pyramid seeds... Let's see how it goes ... Never heard of that breeder yet.

pyramid is based in spain & has been around for a lil over 10y now with a decent rep.....or at least not a bad one :rofl: :goodluck: ppp

Good mornin Frank! :pass:

Looking into doing some soil as well. You cook up your own or buy established bag?

Have a recipe from a friend in Mendo and have been checking out the Build a Soil stuff as well as Stonington mix in case I get lazy. Looking at doing some indoor soil and going beastly this summer in 50 or 100 gallon
I cook up my own using the Kis Nutrient pack and follow their directions. I try to get the most high quality EWC available in my area. Skip the stoningtons blend….tried it years ago with not great results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back