Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning buddy :pass: Just having some coffee and a joint of witch doctor x anvil. Getting some stuff ordered to switch my garden over to organic soil again.

:smokeout:Morning everyone :smokeout:

Good mornin Frank! :pass:

Looking into doing some soil as well. You cook up your own or buy established bag?

Have a recipe from a friend in Mendo and have been checking out the Build a Soil stuff as well as Stonington mix in case I get lazy. Looking at doing some indoor soil and going beastly this summer in 50 or 100 gallon

@Suki813 hope you and the family have a great Sunday :pass: :d5:
Need to eat something and then we will be dropping the boys off at gmas and taking little miss skating again since dad is off today and she loved it so much. She skated the whole 3 hours last time so I know it'll be worthwhile for her but I can all but guarantee the boys would do it for like 5 minutes and be bored or fall and cry and want to leave or have to leave cause they broke an arm or something. No thanks. They don't have an arcade or play area or anything so I'm not paying an extra $18 just for them to come along and complain the whole time. Not to mention they've been rather bad this week while #3 has been going above and beyond and picking up their slack by doing their chores without anyone asking her to when they've been neglecting them, so yeah. Add to that several nights of sneaking stuff out of our room (tv remote for their room, as well as downstairs, #2s chromebook that was issued by the school so I can't put parental control locks on it and shut down overnight access, etc) and staying up all night and yeah no not going to reward them for all that.

I use the seahorse. The image is the new one(the pro plus not sure what the difference is I have a pro)and they are about 50-60 US. Been using it for about year and half now with now with zero issues. I have went through multiple vapes/dab pens air vape x, some cheapos ect. Hard to beat this one for the price.
View attachment 1419475
Nice looking unit. I had a look online, and it seems to be a bit of a pain in the butt to get in Canada though, so I am thinking the Utilian 2 would work well enough for me. By any chance, have you tried that one?:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back