Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Olderfart space is expanded :headbang::headbang: time to :growing: trees :vibe::frog:
Tune in to this channel next grow in ~~ November or so. If my luck holds, there will be an auto Anvil in there. And she will receive top space priority. :biggrin:

:cheers: @Son of Hobbes
20220213_104346.jpg

I've never tried salve but the wife makes some out of stuff she grows in the garden. Tried to grow a CBD plant outside last year for it but it got ruined by white flys. Planning on trying again this summer
FWIW, the salve I make as a combination of thc and cbd strains seems to be effective for calming arthritic finger joints. Knee joints, not so much, so maybe only for physically small stuff. Also a friend of mine has used it on a couple pre-cancerous lesions on his face. At last report, one has disappeared completely, and he is still treating the other. These were diagnosed, not hypothetical, and had been present for a few years prior to him trying the salve. There is research to suggest that CBD in particular may target certain cancer cells, so maybe this is real.

Anyway, I like the option of having rosin as a starting point, some from THC strains, and some from pure CBD strains. This allows mixing up tincture (I use MCT oil not alcohol - I hate the burn) and salve in whatever strength and ratio I like. More than one way to do this one, but rosin works for me.

Maybe I just needed yet another diy pandemic project though, ya never know. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back