Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was :baked: last night and got on Amazon and realized I had about $300 in reward points so decided since I had to expand the grow space a little and my other 20 plus cobs are unavailable, I got me this little light for free using $60 in reward points and got 20 off for being a prime member :headbang:
Amazon product

I just like the beat to this song

If you can work with circuits and have metal working tools and skills. It is a fairly simple project. The heat elements are the hardest parts to get. Make sure they are stateside if you order some or your wait for that slow boat from China will be intolerable.

I built one cheap.

Nirvana is one dab away :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
@Daledenton84 these are the ones I used, and they seem to be perfect:
Bstinay AC 110V 190W Cartridge Heater Tubing Pipe Fitting Heating Element 9.5X80mm with String for 3D Printer Pack of 5, Heating Elements - Amazon Canada

Two of them in each plate, all wired in parallel to the same inkbird controller:
Inkbird PID Temperature Controller ITC-106VH 100V 240V Thermostat K Sensor Black Heat Sink 40 DA SSR : Amazon.ca: Industrial & Scientific

I recommend the higher capacity relay, it just means it works less hard than one closer to the actual load.

If I can help with anything else, just shoot me a pm. :biggrin:

@Mañ'O'Green, one of these days, dab nirvana will be mine. Do you have any recommendations for a cheap but effective pen? I am not willing to spend the big bucks until I know whether dabs are for me or not. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back