Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Daledenton84 these are the ones I used, and they seem to be perfect:
Bstinay AC 110V 190W Cartridge Heater Tubing Pipe Fitting Heating Element 9.5X80mm with String for 3D Printer Pack of 5, Heating Elements - Amazon Canada

Two of them in each plate, all wired in parallel to the same inkbird controller:
Inkbird PID Temperature Controller ITC-106VH 100V 240V Thermostat K Sensor Black Heat Sink 40 DA SSR : Amazon.ca: Industrial & Scientific

I recommend the higher capacity relay, it just means it works less hard than one closer to the actual load.

If I can help with anything else, just shoot me a pm. :biggrin:

@Mañ'O'Green, one of these days, dab nirvana will be mine. Do you have any recommendations for a cheap but effective pen? I am not willing to spend the big bucks until I know whether dabs are for me or not. :biggrin:
I use the seahorse. The image is the new one(the pro plus not sure what the difference is I have a pro)and they are about 50-60 US. Been using it for about year and half now with now with zero issues. I have went through multiple vapes/dab pens air vape x, some cheapos ect. Hard to beat this one for the price.
1644767231236.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back