Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
images (1).jpg
Dake 10 ton bench top press I got cheaper then I see them listed now. Just sucks it's in the box not setup as I need my own spot to do stuff and not have family smelling it.

I smoked 2 racks of ribs yesterday for 2 1/2 hrs, sliced them into individual ribs, vacuum sealed them with some sauce and placed in sous vide overnight.
Now I'll toss them on the grill and glaze them to get little char on them for dinner tonight. We also did the beef brisket that we are making pastrami out of.
That has to sit in the sous vide for 48hrs now, chill and slice to make sandwiches.
I think I’m the only Texan that doesn’t like barbecue or ribs for that matter but u sure are making it sound tempting! :eyebrows::headbang:

IMG_20220213_151705639_HDR.jpg

My little coffee can hydro experiment (alf#5) is still alive and kicking it... Little lady's roots were wrapped around the air stones, So it was a pain refilling the coffee can.
IMG_20220213_151735734_HDR.jpg

...and a full tent view. The two that are losing color in their leaves are fattening up now, And getting to the point, smell wise, that my idiot dog searches the house for animals when I open the tent lol. The one on the left with the fluffballs is Loki OG, And the babies are testers for fast buds.

:yeahthat: @Jerseyphresh1 just saw your post as i was typing this.

this is where i was at if i don't build. no gauge though i like yours better
View attachment 1419558

Most all hydraulic jack rams i have seen the end/head of ram screws in and out. plus the main frame has pins to move table up and down for major adjustments.
That's the one I have although I think it was $90 when I bought it. Harbor freight does have lots of sales and coupons. Dabpress sells gauges. I don't have a gauge on mine, you get used to how it feels and looks after some practice

Have you heard of Steam Punk.....?.....it is like for Punk..for Old People ......:biggrin: ....I Think the outfits are Amazing...
and Whitby is one of me Favourite places....if we'd still been in the UK...I'd go Watch....

Have you heard of Steam Punk.....?.....it is like for Punk..for Old People ......:biggrin: ....I Think the outfits are Amazing...
and Whitby is one of me Favourite places....if we'd still been in the UK...I'd go Watch....

I used to love the music. Abney Park, Vernian Process... I still like the aesthetic, But it won't fit with any of my current music projects, So I'll have to wait a bit lol

Hey @Daledenton84 this may be best option if buying a shop press would be a necessity! It’s only like $550 total for the press and then the hydraulic hand pump with pressure gauge to operate it! U could always buy a cheaper hand pump off amazon!

If u but at same time the press goes down a tad in price and the hand pump they offer is $128!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back