Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna know how many times he’s lost his grip and sent her flying seen as I saw numerous gifs of that couple doing that same move!
I would hope they practiced it sans wheels to start at least :rofl: then again she looks like a flyer so she's probably only like 90lbs soaking wet

Last edited:
Hey @Mañ'O'Green u got detailed assembly instructions in your thread for that press?? I’m guessing the 11” metal needs multiple pieces correct? Top bottom and sides?? Perhaps need to go check your thread for the pics that accompany that parts list! :d5:

Edit* nevermind see it’s a bench press u started with!
pretty sure it's in his signature :rofl:

pretty sure it's in his signature :rofl:
I’m in mobile so signature isn’t something I see in each post! Hell I don’t even know what it is! :rofl:

I do follow that thread tho for easier location! How I saw was a bench press! ;)

The music, the lights, the smell of cheap soft pretzels... I think I was having flashbacks to middle school :rofl: I told hubby the last time I went skating before today was when I was 16 and was the same night I was *this* close to getting arrested for indecent exposure cause car shenanigans afterwards with my first real ex's best friend :rofl: :rofl: pretty sure the cop was enjoying the show though which was why we got let off with a warning and dude just got told to take me home lmfao. I still stand by the fact that if guys can be in public shirtless it shouldn't count as indecent for me to do it as well :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back