Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby spoils me lol. First dinner he ever made me was steaks with sautéed asparagus and stuffed mushrooms. So of course, I always request the stuffed mushrooms for special occasions. He was talking about dinner on the way home tonight and said something about doing a sausage pasta bake, which we've had sausage pasta dishes 3x in the last 2 weeks cause they're easy. I kinda made my sad "oh" and he was like well what do you want, cause I hurt all over and don't want to do much effort. I gave him a "stuffed mushrooms...?" And he kinda groaned so I moved on and suggested chicken marsala instead. He and #3 dropped me off at home and went to the store as she needed supplies to do a school project she has to take tomorrow. Helped her with her project and got her upstairs in the bath, came back down and found him with a tray of stuffed mushrooms and sautéing an attempt at heart shaped chicken cutlets lol.
20220213_193001.jpg
20220213_193122.jpg

:love:

Hubby spoils me lol. First dinner he ever made me was steaks with sautéed asparagus and stuffed mushrooms. So of course, I always request the stuffed mushrooms for special occasions. He was talking about dinner on the way home tonight and said something about doing a sausage pasta bake, which we've had sausage pasta dishes 3x in the last 2 weeks cause they're easy. I kinda made my sad "oh" and he was like well what do you want, cause I hurt all over and don't want to do much effort. I gave him a "stuffed mushrooms...?" And he kinda groaned so I moved on and suggested chicken marsala instead. He and #3 dropped me off at home and went to the store as she needed supplies to do a school project she has to take tomorrow. Helped her with her project and got her upstairs in the bath, came back down and found him with a tray of stuffed mushrooms and sautéing an attempt at heart shaped chicken cutlets lol.
View attachment 1419687View attachment 1419688

:love:
you wimmin folk are heartless.....

you wimmin folk are heartless.....
Hey at least I appreciate it lol. A few packs of peanut butter cups and some stuffed mushrooms and I'm a happy camper. Plus, I made a full on 5 course meal featuring beef wellington while he was at work on our wedding night :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back