Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got signed to an indie label.
Now I've gotta write more music.
Dannnngggg itttttt....
Lol just kidding. I really only signed on for their promotional and distribution services. Should be interesting to see where everything goes from here.
Tell us more

Got signed to an indie label.
Now I've gotta write more music.
Dannnngggg itttttt....
Lol just kidding. I really only sig
According to @Mañ'O'Green who I undoubtedly trust all u gotta do is get your light set at or lil over 1000ppfd and even at 12hrs will provide enough DLI that the autos won’t skip a beat! If u don’t have any kind of ppfd meter (which most people don’t) download Photone app and u can unlock full spectrum LED or whichever type of lighting u use for only $5! Can then get ppfd to make sure light is putting out enough photons! :d5:
I actually downloaded that yesterday but there's no paid option and the version for Android doesn't have my phone listed or anything about a filter. It does say I'm at 87.5 with 20 hours currently, but that's with manually calibrating with manufacturers par map, so I don't trust it

I actually downloaded that yesterday but there's no paid option and the version for Android doesn't have my phone listed or anything about a filter. It does say I'm at 87.5 with 20 hours currently, but that's with manually calibrating with manufacturers par map, so I don't trust it

The Android version sucks anyways according to the Migro dude :shrug:

U shouldn’t have needed to calibrate it after downloading and that could actually throw it off if not mistaken! Does it tell u that u need a diffuser when u open app to get reading??

I got my parmeter and i bought the photone app to do a side by side....photone was off by 200...followed migro guy..diffusers all that

I got my parmeter and i bought the photone app to do a side by side....photone was off by 200...followed migro guy..diffusers all that

200 could be pretty good or pretty bad, depending on where the off by 200 came from :shrug:

I have had my Photone in android since beta. Unlike the Iphone version you do need to calibrate it and make sure the light type is correct.

What lights are you running and can you post the PPFD map? Most LEDs now can hit 1000 PPFD. 12 hours at 1000 PPFD = 43+ DLI. This will grow autos no problem and your photo can flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back