Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had my Photone in android since beta. Unlike the Iphone version you do need to calibrate it and make sure the light type is correct.

What lights are you running and can you post the PPFD map? Most LEDs now can hit 1000 PPFD. 12 hours at 1000 PPFD = 43+ DLI. This will grow autos no problem and your photo can flower.
It's still beta. I have a mars hydro tsw 2000 and used their map for the calibration. It was 44 dli before calibration and 88 dli after with 20 hours on

It's still beta. I have a mars hydro tsw 2000 and used their map for the calibration. It was 44 dli before calibration and 88 dli after with 20 hours on
Well with only one of those lights it is Iffy at 12/12, The other thing is you have 4 plants in 9 sq.ft of light area at 18 inches height. That really is questionable for light space as well. Do you have any old lights you can add to the mix?

I think I may have read or saw something to the effect that you had to multiply the the ppfd by 1.1 for the for LED with the Photone. Don't quote me on that though...Stoner effect! looking for video now

Here's a picture :D

View attachment 1417954

They come in different sizes and don't use much power and give off a little heat. (greenhouse tube heater) - I use one in my grow tent.

Those tube heaters are a Euro thing. I looked all over the web for ones in the US and came up with nothing. Would have worked perfect for me. I've had trouble with the Inkbird controllers going bad, but still the best bet for inexpensive temp and humidity controllers. @Daledenton84

Well with only one of those lights it is Iffy at 12/12, The other thing is you have 4 plants in 9 sq.ft of light area at 18 inches height. That really is questionable for light space as well. Do you have any old lights you can add to the mix?
It's a 4x4 and most of the canopy is about 15" with some tops around 4". 2 of them just won't stop growing taller. The flood tray underneath is 3x3. I have a journal going for these. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/next-attempt-and-1st-journal.85662/ Ideally more light coverage would be great but I've never had plants get anywhere near this tall. And they have a net spreading them out! They were all flat under the net 2 weeks ago at 32" from light. None of these plants flowered in under 40 days and 2 of them didn't until the 50s, with the problem child still yet to get going, so they're way bigger then I was gunning for or used to. Gonna have to supercrop them eventually

Those tube heaters are a Euro thing. I looked all over the web for ones in the US and came up with nothing. Would have worked perfect for me. I've had trouble with the Inkbird controllers going bad, but still the best bet for inexpensive temp and humidity controllers. @Daledenton84

Thanks @Cerebral Goo & @Jerseyphresh1 hadn't gotten that far yet. not sure what route i'll go now. i like @Bill.de.Cat idea with the heat mat or the ink bird controller or maybe turn up the thermostat in the whole house hopefully the wife don't notice :eyebrows:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back