Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple shots after rearranged plants gonna be packed and stacked :frog:
20220209_222020.jpg
20220209_222030.jpg

Climate control going good
20220209_222102.jpg

I'm loving my blue-flame natural gas heater(10k BTU). It seems to add about 10% to the RH at the low thermostat settings i use. You probably couldn't use it in a tent, but it's great in a grow room or a lung room. Last Fall I heated with a portable electric heater, and my electric bill went crazy, but natural gas is cheap here.
blueflame_heat.jpg

I'm loving my blue-flame natural gas heater(10k BTU). It seems to add about 10% to the RH at the low thermostat settings i use. You probably couldn't use it in a tent, but it's great in a grow room or a lung room. Last Fall I heated with a portable electric heater, and my electric bill went crazy, but natural gas is cheap here.
View attachment 1418186
end game!! why i didn't think of that. i have natural gas. also have had one of those in previous home. Thanks everyone

Thanks, but that company is in the UK. The tubes seem to be all over the place over there. There's probably a way to convert the plugs as they are different there. Would have to do some research as I have a healthy respect for electricity after getting zapped too many times!

I had an old Vox AC 30 amplifier that wasn't grounded right and would shock me or other people if I touched anything or them. After a few beers it would always seem funny to me to start shocking everyone in the band. For some reason, they didn't think it was as funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back