Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And should I drop to 12/12 to kick this one into flower, or will it hurt the others? Been 20/4. Like I said it's almost 70 days but the others are flowering but nowhere near close to done
PXL_20220209_224202593.jpg
PXL_20220209_224223690.jpg

And should I drop to 12/12 to kick this one into flower, or will it hurt the others? Been 20/4. Like I said it's almost 70 days but the others are flowering but nowhere near close to doneView attachment 1418074View attachment 1418075
Looks like you’ve got a mutant….who knows how it will finish regardless. I would do what the others need and let this do what it will. Better to take care of the healthy ones….in my opinion :pass:

@Global Moderators @Cultivators
Frost Brothers Sour Skunk testers….. Half-gallon Coco perlite …..Dutchpro…. They were under HLG650r but the last three weeks they’ll be spending outside

Got signed to an indie label.
Now I've gotta write more music.
Dannnngggg itttttt....
Lol just kidding. I really only signed on for their promotional and distribution services. Should be interesting to see where everything goes from here.

+2C and steady rain all day. The carport, the dearest advises me, has standing water in it. The roads are a complete mess with puddles more like lakes between the ridges of leftover ice. The sound of water coming off the roof from melting snow is loud most places in the house. I was initially alarmed because I though maybe something had given up with our plumbing. All considered, the most disgusting February winter weather I can remember. Even the dog was less than impressed. Dog walk was short, and included an umbrella.

If this is the new normal up here, I may have to move south. If I can't have a decent winter, I would prefer none at all. :sadcry: Or at least a lot less of it. :nono: Rant over.

Stay warm and dry peeps. :pighug:

And should I drop to 12/12 to kick this one into flower, or will it hurt the others? Been 20/4. Like I said it's almost 70 days but the others are flowering but nowhere near close to doneView attachment 1418074View attachment 1418075
According to @Mañ'O'Green who I undoubtedly trust all u gotta do is get your light set at or lil over 1000ppfd and even at 12hrs will provide enough DLI that the autos won’t skip a beat! If u don’t have any kind of ppfd meter (which most people don’t) download Photone app and u can unlock full spectrum LED or whichever type of lighting u use for only $5! Can then get ppfd to make sure light is putting out enough photons! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back