Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Bill.de.Cat One of those cold ones sounds good
Chillin & Grillin.JPG

That looks like too much Potassium but could be too much N or Mg as both will lock out K?
Thank you. That's kinda what I thought since it's been feed bloom for a while and too early. Getting worse pretty quickly. Would a foliar help or just make things worse?

Thank you. That's kinda what I thought since it's been feed bloom for a while and too early. Getting worse pretty quickly. Would a foliar help or just make things worse?
You cannot solve a too much problem with more! The best you can do is give her a healthy dose of LITFA.

I've been leaving it alone and it's really just starting to get noticably worse the past couple days. Problem is this plant is the same age but 2-3 weeks behind the other 3, and still not really flowering, so it's always a balancing act with autopots but it's usually not a month between plants flowering.

I do have valves on the autopots so I think I'm gonna disconnect this one and flush it with the prior veg nutes and hand water until it's ready to go back on the rez. Sound like a plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back