Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, them recepticles aren't meant to provide non stop power.....
99% percent of the time they just burn the contact off the side and quit working. Pretty sure they are designed that way considering how many times Ive seen and fixed this problem. Might be in the thousands.
Keeps my bills paid. :rofl:
Reliable winter time work.:hump:

99% percent of the time they just burn the contact off the side and quit working. Pretty sure they are designed that way considering how many times Ive seen and fixed this problem. Might be in the thousands.
Keeps my bills paid. :rofl:
Reliable winter time work.:hump:
Yeah, I've replaced plenty of them for friends and family......so surprising how many people are just flat out scared of anything electrical.

So fat he popped a chain yesterday :rofl:
100_2928.JPG

Gonna be feasting good tonight! Gotta go get some more shredded cheese and a sweet onion and now that I think of it a bag of charcoal! Forgot last bag on back porch so rained and then snowed in it and I’m sure it was prob encased in ice for a few days since bag wasn’t even rolled shut! :rofl:

DEDAE0E5-3D8B-404F-97EA-9BE99B85FF9E.jpeg

Stoner for ya…..
Finished cooking the fajitas last time and was so in a hurry to eat I forgot everything else! Guess it’ll cost me a bag of charcoal but I’ll remember to put the bag away while grill is heating up this time! :doh::thumbsup:

Oh, forgot to mention it last night but I hate those accordion sliding doors. Hubby was walking past the laundry yesterday and one of the doors fell completely off the track and came very close to hitting him. Can only imagine what it would have done if it had hit one of the kids. Idk how it just fell off like that, he didn't even touch it but the entire top part just totally failed somehow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back