Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening.

How many of us are going to Spannabis in march?
I would like to hear what view you have on the world, the future and to see what we can do to make a change to the better for all of us.

peace

FLLS93yUUAA-PWK.png

Corona #2.....trying to build up my immunity..

Damn..never Thought of that one @Bill.de.Cat ....:cheers:..or we could have recommended it.........:pighug:

Yeah Cheers.....:bighug:..you and @Suki813...everything went as well as could be expected.....and hubby tested Negative...so he is flying back here tomorrow....:pass:

soooooo, the naturalist didn't end up with a frozen woody-? :woody: :whew: ppp

:crying: Damn...I Forgot to Ask.........:crying:

I credit copious amounts of Corona beer to being one reason it took so long for me to get it......can't convince me otherwise either.

You are Entitled to your Opinion @Bill.de.Cat :headbang: ...I've Seem more crackpot theories.....:cheers:...might as well have something you can stick to.....

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I got my truck from the shop this morning and she is running tip top :jump: :jump: :jump:

View attachment 1417893View attachment 1417894
New issue just starting. Only on 1 plant and it's 67 days and still not really flowering. Been feeding bloom nutes for about 10 days now since they're in autopots. Bloom instead of grow the issue?

That looks like too much Potassium but could be too much N or Mg as both will lock out K?

Gonna be feasting good tonight! Gotta go get some more shredded cheese and a sweet onion and now that I think of it a bag of charcoal! Forgot last bag on back porch so rained and then snowed in it and I’m sure it was prob encased in ice for a few days since bag wasn’t even rolled shut! :rofl:

View attachment 1418000

Stoner for ya…..
Finished cooking the fajitas last time and was so in a hurry to eat I forgot everything else! Guess it’ll cost me a bag of charcoal but I’ll remember to put the bag away while grill is heating up this time! :doh::thumbsup:
We had Fajitas last night - O'le.

_DSC4387.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back