Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:toke: Hell I feel I've fell off my game a little bit :rofl: :thanks: for your vote of confidence :bighug::crying: The 1 Purple Punch yeah she's a different pheno good thing I tied 3 down well 4 but 1 not so much.
giphy.webp

Wow...at 500 bucks I think they can keep it......the cheaper one is for sunlight only.....Been researching a bit to try to calculate off the cuff how little time I could run my lights and still get good harvest but I'm not $500 curious.
Get the Photone app bro! $5 to unlock full spectrum ppfd meter and it’s super accurate for the cost! It’s been tested against the apogee quantum sensor meter and think if u have white and red diodes it held across all tests at like 11% difference so gotta multiply ppfd by 1.1 if u got red in your light! Then they have a DLI calculator u can use to figure it all out easily!

Glad I said that cuz just went to measure ppfd for my lil seedlings and it’s saying 394 with my light on full blast! I’m afraid upgrading my phone to 1 with better camera has thrown off the damn calibration! Gonna check my big light when it comes on at 11:00am and see! I am noticing for like 55% of the turn spinning the brightness dial it doesn’t actually get any brighter so need to pull out my box of retired qb’s and steal a dimmer and swap this 1 cuz this light should be like 900ppfd on full blast! :shrug: :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back