Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What size grow area? That’s a better way to determine the light you need…:pass:

3x3 maybe a little bigger.:smokeit:.ridiculously bait around me so I’m going to have to probably go hard on filters too:sadcry:

Growing living coco style !!!
20220208_030730.jpg
20220208_030755.jpg

Morning kittens.....50 f and raining this morning.....coffee is tasty as well....most of the cough is about done from the bug......talked to daughter over in Co. last night, her and BF seems to have gotten it about same time as wife and I and it was a lot worse for them.....they were under impression they couldn't get cause they are vaxxed up the ying yang.....she is so pissed about it now.
Not sure how long the rain will last but I don't really care, being retired is a wonderful thing...will probably do a last res fill and a pre trim on the sativa's...not expecting much from these as I never really got them recovered from the early nute burn that happened. Oh well, always next round right?

Yes I had this issue also.. Somehow it is pleasant to know I am not the only one who had this.

I cut mine down, did not have the room to switch to 12/12.

She did smell really wonderful though! I am quite sad about it...
I had a double grape not flower recently and I currently have 3 night owls all over 60 days and not really flowering

I had a double grape not flower recently and I currently have 3 night owls all over 60 days and not really flowering
I dont know how many other plants are in your tent, but it might be interesting to switch to 12/12 for you? I dunno..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back