Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a Bruce Banner, and she's definitely a pretty girl. I think @Wian recently had a Seedstockers BB that turned out to be a photo as well, so not sure if its a genetics thing or maybe a packaging mix up :shrug: should be some good bud regardless so I'm not gonna complain lol.
Really? Clone it! Good smoke!

She's a Bruce Banner, and she's definitely a pretty girl. I think @Wian recently had a Seedstockers BB that turned out to be a photo as well, so not sure if its a genetics thing or maybe a packaging mix up :shrug: should be some good bud regardless so I'm not gonna complain lol.

I had a Blackberry Gum from Seedstockers that turned out to be a photo last summer

Yes I had this issue also.. Somehow it is pleasant to know I am not the only one who had this.

I cut mine down, did not have the room to switch to 12/12.

She did smell really wonderful though! I am quite sad about it...

Good morning afn
Hope all is well for every one
Looking good in the tent this morning
20220205_193526.jpg

Happy growing everyone

Yes I had this issue also.. Somehow it is pleasant to know I am not the only one who had this.

I cut mine down, did not have the room to switch to 12/12.

She did smell really wonderful though! I am quite sad about it...
With today's efficient light fixtures you can provide plenty of DLI for all of your plants in a 12/12 schedule. If you have 1000 PPFD you could have saved the photo and your auto would not skip a beat.

With today's efficient light fixtures you can provide plenty of DLI for all of your plants in a 12/12 schedule. If you have 1000 PPFD you could have saved the photo and your auto would not skip a beat.
Did not know that..
Although I would need to make sure my tent is lightproof which I have not cared much about the last couple of years!

Maybe next time.. :coffee2:

What size grow area? That’s a better way to determine the light you need…:pass:
@420Gardenking :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: What part of the world are you shopping in?

@Dabber check out the poll and let me know.

Yes I feel bad for him. He is so honorable and a truly talented mechanic. This failure is not his fault.

Thanks!! @Mañ'O'Green. I’m in the UK:toke:. Been reading through some threads and loving the help and support the site gives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back