Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you're really talking over my head :LOLStoned:
It’s a way people can navigate to the important stuff easier! ;)
2942EE2B-F51F-485F-99D8-706CDFB605FB.jpeg

If u ask nicely @Mañ'O'Green will prob do it for u if it’s not already done!:d5:

JEEEEEEZ!!!!

The last squish of a hash run, I ran a bit longer and little longer pre-heat. More production, but more difficult to collect.
I think I did a bit of decarb during the squish. It does seem to be a bit more potent for some reason. Maybe it brought out some other cannabinoid?
It's really good and potent.:baked:

............for whatever reason.

Ya I think I’ll wait and buy my 1st night owl beans on Sunday night! It’s usually $10 (I think) for shipping but if u pay to sign up for premium access for $10 u can beat the crazy rush drop and get em a day early and shipping winds up being free so cost is same! Then u can just cancel the premium membership after drop so doesn’t keep recurring monthly! :d5:
Shipping has always been free on seed bazaar. And you get 5 seeds for the price of 3 with usually a ridiculous amount of stickers and ash trays and key chains and shit. I think I might have read somewhere that this might be the last time for free shipping. His last 2 drops had plenty of stock so premium wasn't needed at all... Oh don't think they even sold out

@420Gardenking :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: What part of the world are you shopping in?

@Dabber check out the poll and let me know.

Yes I feel bad for him. He is so honorable and a truly talented mechanic. This failure is not his fault.
Does he like weed? Perhaps a "tip"? You have to give him 20/10 for attitude, as well as skill and knowledge.

Thanks for the tropical fruit rep, @Cerebral Goo. I haven't seen 'chirimoya' stateside. My local supermarkets in WNY do sell frozen pulp of soursop (Sp. 'guanábana'), in the Goya section. It's similar but grows much larger, up to 18" long and 10" diameter. It makes a very tasty smoothie:
soursop.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back