Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1417485View attachment 1417486View attachment 1417487
66 days...
[/QUOTE/] @Jerseyphresh1 here’s my night owl bubblegum queen day 98 and still going
DCBA6855-F0E5-4F09-A75E-7C4EBF204F27.jpeg

On topic, new toys for the tent.
I think it's just a gimmick. Just take a reading and calculate the DLI.
Still cool though.

Wow...at 500 bucks I think they can keep it......the cheaper one is for sunlight only.....Been researching a bit to try to calculate off the cuff how little time I could run my lights and still get good harvest but I'm not $500 curious.

Wow...at 500 bucks I think they can keep it......the cheaper one is for sunlight only.....Been researching a bit to try to calculate off the cuff how little time I could run my lights and still get good harvest but I'm not $500 curious.
If you have iPhone I’ve been using photone app. It’s free a app. I spent 6.99$ to have the right filter for led lights. I read using with it iPhones it can be pretty accurate for what it costs. I compared to to my dr. Lux light meter and Lux is very close. It’s a very cheap route to check DLI and not have to do math.

I didn't even look up the price. Just too easy to calculate the DLI with my meter and plug in the numbers.

FUGGIN' SHOWOFF! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
All my girls were raging like that.....................when I chopped them.:rolleyes1::wall:

If they are all the same, you either have a different pheno there or she's hitting flower stretch a little earlier than the others.
If the latter is the case..................... YOU SHO IZ IN TROUBLE!:muahaha::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:toke: Hell I feel I've fell off my game a little bit :rofl: :thanks: for your vote of confidence :bighug::crying: The 1 Purple Punch yeah she's a different pheno good thing I tied 3 down well 4 but 1 not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back