Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...at 500 bucks I think they can keep it......the cheaper one is for sunlight only.....Been researching a bit to try to calculate off the cuff how little time I could run my lights and still get good harvest but I'm not $500 curious.
Count me out too. Even the "cheap" par meters are of debatable bang for the buck, although I did crack for one of them. Results this grow suggest that I might have been just as well off to just read the plants. The meter says ~500 ppfd, but the plants say that that may be too much - canoeing has been obvious, and lower fans look a bit happier. :shrug:

However, I was too curious about what my screwins were up to, so I bought the meter anyway. At least once I have some experience with it, it should allow me to target ppfd's that are consistent with those that have worked before. Bit o' rationalization perhaps... :biggrin:

Im easely offended, i can even feel if my neighbors are angry or sending out bad vibes. Its the earths magnetic field that helps me to detect danger/positive vibes. :passit:

@AMG ....is this You.....have you had a name change again......?..... :pass:

Current full tent shot. Going to unfortunately pull the Twenty20 Mendo Skunky Garilc in the back and the SSSC Bourbon Kush in the large pot. Neither grew or changed at all in the last 2 weeks

P1040339.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back