Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current full tent shot. Going to unfortunately pull the Twenty20 Mendo Skunky Garilc in the back and the SSSC Bourbon Kush in the large pot. Neither grew or changed at all in the last 2 weeks

View attachment 1417618

and to think, a year & a half ago, all u wanted to do was grow a couple simple plantz for mil'z medicine......and now look atcha :doh: :rofl: :headbang: ppp

and to think, a year & a half ago, all u wanted to do was grow a couple simple plantz for mil'z medicine......and now look atcha :doh: :rofl: :headbang: ppp

I know it! Hahahaha. The space is much nicer to work in and I really didn't think I'd have so much fun doing this. I am hoping that with a few more plants at a time I can establish a reserve and take a break. I know I'll be gone for most of August so a little supply would be nice.

We've managed to keep pain, sleep, fatigue, and appetite decently controlled and improved. I couldn't have done it without the help of everyone here. Plus having some friends to talk to about this is a nice feeling. Having to be careful and secretive all the time can wear on you.

I’m more curious how u water them things? U pull em out each time so u can reach the ones in the back or what? :nono:
right now I'm @ 1 quart per day that should change to 2 quarts ore more soon and yes I pull 2 plants from the middle

right now I'm @ 1 quart per day that should change to 2 quarts ore more soon and yes I pull 2 plants from the middle
Lmao I didn’t mean quantity just how u reached them ones waaaay in da back! ;) :rofl:

I’m more curious how u water them things? U pull em out each time so u can reach the ones in the back or what? :nono:
Shit I've had to crawl around and drag a 5 gallon bucket of nutes 2 times a day when was doing big run

yeah, kinda sneaks up don't it. Me now in a 4x4. I didn't even need what my 2x4 produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back