Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1417190

This one has me a bit worried lmao 40 days old (yesterday) and not a single sign of pistils
She is prolly a 'photo' or what others have called her.
She gonna jump when ya flip her to 12/12 in the other tent or whatever.
If it's gonna be a bit before you can flip, maybe take some clones? Looks like a pretty girl. If ya know what it's supposed to look like, ya ma wanna make more. You could take her down a bit and maybe when you're ready to flip her, you can have more girls that can be on 12/12 to flower. Also, remember up your lighting to keep up your DLI with less exposure.

LOL! I better leave it at that. I'm high af! I already miss growing! LOL!

Suki813
I just knew you'd go hog wild with the programming, once your hubby gave ya a sample. :biggrin:

It's really can be a helpful tool. With all your 'Mommy things' to do, it can be very helpful for ya.
I got the kids ones for Christmas but the limitations from the parental controls were driving me batty (mainly not being able to add stuff to my shopping list or play "explicit' music) lol. Hubby's matching one (minus the clock) just came a bit ago and now I've got the surround sound set up with our TV lmao. Speakers aren't bad and it was way cheaper than any other wifi/Bluetooth surround sound system I've been able to find. I'll probably get the subwoofer to go with it eventually but for now I'm quite happy with the way it is. Being able to actually hear the TV without putting it up to like 60+ is awesome lmao.

Pre-nup negotiations work two ways - make them too unattractive, and the trophy wife moves on. Gotta be something in it for her. Other than the prospect of nursing a declining 80+ year old through his last few years. Sometimes I get the impression that trophy wives might not have examined the long term quite carefully enough. :biggrin:

A close friend of ours is dealing with the age difference thing, not because of the trophy wife game but simply because she and her ~15 years older husband got together years ago when 15 years difference didn't seem like much of an issue. Well, he is now almost 90, and you better believe that the difference is a big deal now. And he is still healthy. The difference in physical ability and interests is now huge, and a serious limitation and frustration every day of her life. I would not wish it on any woman, or man for that matter, although men find themselves in that trap less often, and usually because of health surprises rather than original age differences.

Happy growing peeps, garden or otherwise. :biggrin:
Hubby and I have 9 years between us and that sort of stuff sits heavy in the back of my mind. Not so much the differences but knowing that I will more than likely outlive him sucks. The alternative would probably be worse though cause I know he would be all sorts of lost without me.

She is prolly a 'photo' or what others have called her.
She gonna jump when ya flip her to 12/12 in the other tent or whatever.
If it's gonna be a bit before you can flip, maybe take some clones? Looks like a pretty girl. If ya know what it's supposed to look like, ya ma wanna make more. You could take her down a bit and maybe when you're ready to flip her, you can have more girls that can be on 12/12 to flower. Also, remember up your lighting to keep up your DLI with less exposure.

LOL! I better leave it at that. I'm high af! I already miss growing! LOL!
I've been snapping her necks once a day the last few days to let the lowers catch up lol. Debating if I should plan on do a Scrog or whatever and let her fill up the 4x4, take clones and run several pots, or pop a few more photo beans lmao. That Purple Cookies was a huge hit with everyone who tried it and tbh I'd like to reverse a clone of that one to cross with the Stomper and see if I can get her to an auto format eventually. Decisions decisions. Was sorta thinking I'd start a second round of the WZ, KC, and Biscauto when I take the two WTF down but that would set me back a few more months before I go to 12/12 on her.

She's a Bruce Banner, and she's definitely a pretty girl. I think @Wian recently had a Seedstockers BB that turned out to be a photo as well, so not sure if its a genetics thing or maybe a packaging mix up :shrug: should be some good bud regardless so I'm not gonna complain lol.

Better click it not US store
IDK looks like us store to me its the link i have saved. :shrug:
Screenshot 2022-02-07 5.49.27 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back