Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap they are setting records over there. they've been open for 3.5hrs. maybe it won't be mad rush the next time i order.
I need my as kicked for even ordering its not like I need seeds just needed to get some DG so picked up Skywalker and 3BOG

actually anyone in here have suggestions for breeders that compare to mephisto genetics? as far being stable and growing like the strain should. i've been looking around threads for something

Been staying open later and later the past couple weeks. Like well into the night or next day. There's also a night owl drop and supposedly a rocbud drop this week, so that might drain some of their business this week

actually anyone in here have suggestions for breeders that compare to mephisto genetics? as far being stable and growing like the strain should. i've been looking around threads for something
Night Owl, RocBud, Jean-O's Genetics, Magic Strains, Binary Selections, Gnome Automatics just off top of my head

Can’t go wrong with night owl! Also gnome automatics seem to always be a fan favorite for those that have grown them! They are auto regs for the most part tho so gotta worry about males!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back