Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Dabber you use aquarium heater in your rez? I’ve thought about doing this but got scared when I read post about guys melting threw their. Curious how you use aquarium heater? I have a extra one kicking around and thinking about using it.

oh shoot sorry @Dabber, didn’t realize you were having family issues. Guess I should read stoner chat in the correct order. Damn stoners. Hope all is well
I dont use it in a res I use it in a trash can to keep water warm
20220101_143539.jpg

Man did the mephisto US store sell out already :dammit:

We knew exactly what was wrong and it has been verified. There is scaring on the piston of the timing chain tensioner and it seizes when at operating temperature.

Piston seized on tear down.
View attachment 1417273

it popped out when he started to remove it.

View attachment 1417274View attachment 1417275

The new tensioner is on and is smooth as silk. I probabley just got that 1 in 10,000 not made right :shrug:
Bloody hell mate, and he had to pull the entire engine to change it? You chose the right rebuilder! He took a bath on that one. :worship:

I can’t even find the damn mephisto USA store! :crying:
Damn, I forgot about the opening. I was thinking of adding Strawberry Nuggets to the stash. Ah well, I have until next fall. :biggrin:

Good thing, it seems that the next drop will be, not next Monday, but the Monday after that. Strawberry Nuggets still on the menu though, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back