Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Owl, RocBud, Jean-O's Genetics, Magic Strains, Binary Selections, Gnome Automatics just off top of my head
thank you i got some night owl and gnome. i will be looking into the other for sure. i seen a lot on here about the jean-o's

Can’t go wrong with night owl! Also gnome automatics seem to always be a fan favorite for those that have grown them! They are auto regs for the most part tho so gotta worry about males!
yeah they threw me for a loop there. i thought all auto's were female's. just popped my first anvil that's all i have from them.

thank you i got some night owl and gnome. i will be looking into the other for sure. i seen a lot on here about the jean-o's
Jean-o is running a sale rn (25% off with SPRING25 on his site) and I've got nothing but good things to say about his gear lol. They're F1s for the most part, so not as stable as some of the longer standing breeders but they definitely deliver.

Maybe a couple of the more experienced growers :LOLStoned: will chime in those are all US breeders also, now if you can get some SeedStockers by all means do

actually anyone in here have suggestions for breeders that compare to mephisto genetics? as far being stable and growing like the strain should. i've been looking around threads for something

female seedz (breeder) for the win! :yay: ppp

yeah they threw me for a loop there. i thought all auto's were female's. just popped my first anvil that's all i have from them.
I’m growing my 1st ones from him now for a grow n show type deal on here for an unreleased tester strain! Gonna have 5 going til I see what sex they end up being! My luck all 5 will be females and my tent will crammed to the max! Guess there are worse problems 1 could have! :thumbsup:

I’ve grown several Rocbudinc strains (more then any other breeder for sure) and all have been great! Never had any fail to deliver on size yield etc but also haven’t bought any in a minute so that’s only reason I didn’t recommend them as well!

It took me to UK store till signed in then US store :shrug::dammit: internet all good now :toke::thanks:
I think it does the same thing in Canada. Just going to the .ca link sends you to the UK, so I think you don't get to the "local" sites except by logging in at the UK site. Dunno though, I've not logged in since the new site was set up. And I missed today's drop, and there isn't another for two weeks. Ah well, it does seem that at least in the US store, the scrum is starting to thin out. Good thing I am not in a hurry. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back