Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're hiring 2 positions:

1 Social Media wizzard:

Must be able handing Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and talkable + chatable to manage traffic of 10k and more followers, girls welcome also!

1 Content creator:

Writing blogs, articles and so of course all 420 related!
ig-super-sativa-seed-club.jpg

Morning all, I was just on Reddit /autoflowers and there is a live post about Gasreaper Genetic, anyone checked it out?

There was a thread on here about those/that guy. Not a good looking operation. I belive they publicly posted someones information to try and get back at the grower over a complaint. They also had some poor customer service responses along the way. No personal experience however, there are so many good, reliable, trustworthy breeders on here I would not deal with a company like that.

EDIT: Here is the thread, last couple pages are.... interesting.

We're hiring 2 positions:

1 Social Media wizzard:

Must be able handing Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and talkable + chatable to manage traffic of 10k and more followers, girls welcome also!

1 Content creator:

Writing blogs, articles and so of course all 420 related!
View attachment 1414942

Like a part time job or?

There was a thread on here about those/that guy. Not a good looking operation. I belive they publicly posted someones information to try and get back at the grower over a complaint. They also had some poor customer service responses along the way. No personal experience however, there are so many good, reliable, trustworthy breeders on here I would not deal with a company like that.

EDIT: Here is the thread, last couple pages are.... interesting.
Yeah not sure all the details of this, but if there is any shred of truth to it there are much better people that are good breeders you can deal with.

Yeah not sure all the details of this, but if there is any shred of truth to it there are much better people that are good breeders you can deal with.
I just read through that whole thread about him. Seems like the breeder doesn't realize that snitching on one customer drives away a hundred.

I just read through that whole thread about him. Seems like the breeder doesn't realize that snitching on one customer drives away a hundred.
Yeah from what I read I would quit growing before I ran his gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back