Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember baby steps. You can't do it all in your first go. "slow is smooth, smooth is fast"
1643819137528.gif

We're hiring 2 positions:

1 Social Media wizzard:

Must be able handing Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and talkable + chatable to manage traffic of 10k and more followers, girls welcome also!

1 Content creator:

Writing blogs, articles and so of course all 420 related!
View attachment 1414942
This sounds interesting! Have back issues requiring surgery so work from home would def be what I need! Are there scheduled work hours or what exactly?? And as asked already what kind of pay??

Thanks, Mark :d5:

Yeah unfortunately some business people do not realize sometimes you get the short end of the stick. How you handle it is more important than what the customer actually did to you. Loss due to fraud or dissatisfaction should be built into your model. All seems very high school business class, but he must of missed it.
I stopped using PayPal many years ago when they started taking the buyer's word no matter what. This let the asses steal from you and able to say, "Well, PayPal sent my money back!" in any forum. To fully clear the company name, I had to pursue legal avenues. I got charges filed and one guy was arrested.
Still puts a hit on your Rep at the onset, but how you handle it can minimize the impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back