Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been looking at maybe getting one of those portable A/C units to cool the tent during the summer since room arrangement has it on other side of room away from current A/C.......trying to keep temp in tent around 80f or lower just makes rest of room too chilly for me to be comfortable without bundling up....

I find really hard mixing all the biobizz products in an adequate equilibrium, recently I started a grow journal following the chart that they declare as photo periods one, but with 1/2 doses and it seems going good for now. I read a lot of threads on the site but everyone at the very end has his own way to, so not very functional. What do you think?

if everything did is correct then what should I expect from the plant as quantities in yeld?
I know the genetics are different s in autos but should I expect to get what the breeder says as “g/m2” or much less?

I find really hard mixing all the biobizz products in an adequate equilibrium, recently I started a grow journal following the chart that they declare as photo periods one, but with 1/2 doses and it seems going good for now. I read a lot of threads on the site but everyone at the very end has his own way to, so not very functional. What do you think?

I've always liked this guide for feeding by Duck Commander. It's old but still relevant and useful i think.

This is for autoflowers in Biobizz Lightmix soil.
-------

(Duck Commanders) Bio Bizz LightMix Feeding Schedule

Week1 day 4
Bio Bizz Grow 0.5ml,Bio Bizz Heaven 0.5ml Per L

Week2
Grow 1ml,Heaven 1ml, Alg A Mic 1ml per L,

Week 3-5
Grow 2ml,Heaven 2ml, Alg A Mic 2ml per L CalMag 1 feed per week 3ml per 5L

Week 5
Grow 3ml,Heaven 3ml, Alg A Mic 3ml, Bloom 2ml per L CalMag every other feed 3ml per 5L

Week 6
Grow 3ml,Heaven 3ml, Alg A Mic 3ml, Bloom 2ml,CalMag every feed 3ml per 5L

Week 7
Grow 3ml, Heaven 3ml, Alg A Mic 3ml,Bloom 3ml, CalMag every feed 3ml per 5L

Week 8-10 week Pre-Harvest
Grow 2ml, Heaven 4ml,Alg A Mic 3ml, Bloom 3ml, CalMag

Week 10
Heaven 4ml,Bloom 4ml, No CalMag

Week 11
Plain Water (I have done this with out plain water and extended Week 10's feed till harvest day doesnt affect taste or smoke)

if everything did is correct then what should I expect from the plant as quantities in yeld?

There's no telling as different plants will yeild differently, and will depend on how long the plant is vegging and flowering for. Longer 90 day + autos will yeild more than a 60 day finished auto.

You can only judge on your past experiences. I aim to fill 3 large jars per plant which i guess is about 100g dry .. I never weigh and don't have scales as i only grow for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back