Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow..... :pass:

...and I can barely get the ones around here to get anywhere near me, Although the one at my kids' school lets us all get 10-15 feet away before it makes a weird sound (sounds like it's saying gwop) and flies over to the top of the building.

I'm not going anywhere but staying right here at home. We're quarantining as my kid tested covid positive and we all tested
negative. Better safe then sorry.
Same here with the covid....Thursday night was my fever point and mostly over it now but wife was feverish Monday night.......she seems to be on the up side of it now......

Morning kittens.......45 f on the porch, should be a nice day to get a little bit done around the house.......no matter how much you do, there's always more......trim jail is coming up quick and not looking forward to it at all but the BS has been hanging 2 days now so it gots to be done.....pretty disappointed in the DP and congo, sparse and spindly ( thats sativas for ya) and never really seemed to flourish. APKs doing ok for their size...need to get off my a$$ and drop the next batch....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back