Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe they have ones like that lol
Dudess, they have vaporizers in pretty much every shape one can dream up. Even made out of wood. How dumb is that eh? :biggrin: :crying:

6 hours later and I'm like 1/3 of the way through taking her big leaves off. Pissed though, accidentally snipped a bud so I put it on the tray to stick in the solo later and had been putting my finger hash on it as I went... one of the fucking dogs took off with it and ate it I'm assuming :wall:
View attachment 1413097
Lol thanks for the rep @Olderfart

Genius! I built a table inside my tent to make things easier on my back, and I'm only 52in from table top to light. So some light lst and a trellis net will totally grow some plants that will grow under a bed without needing a ladder to get on it. These ones are on the table, and are currently about 28in from the tops to the light and they would be even shorter if I didn't have to deal with the heaterView attachment 1413682
You realize of course, that you are dating yourself? Bragging about putting plants on a shelf so you don't have to bend over... :biggrin:

Hey I'm only 30 and I also prefer to not have to bend over :rofl:
Build a table. Just some 2x4s, plywood and killz primer/paint. Plenty of storage underneath but need a fan under or it'll get wet. Table with a $20 little rolling seat was game changing for me . Pretty good height and can scoot around the room :cooldance:
PXL_20220130_040249066.jpg

Build a table. Just some 2x4s, plywood and killz primer/paint. Plenty of storage underneath but need a fan under or it'll get wet. Table with a $20 little rolling seat was game changing for me . Pretty good height and can scoot around the room :cooldance:View attachment 1413723
I can sit on the floor for the 2x2, the 4x4 is a whole different story lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back