Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mossy Aversion Therapy...........View attachment 1413153

I'm Trying to get me head around Fat Bastard February.... :pass: ..........................but ....I'm Failing ATM...:biggrin:

Cold weather is not conducive for diets.....cough..cough...I've convinced myself.....:biggrin:
I hope that that thing does not "belong" to you Mossy. I met a cat like that once...

So Amazons a funny place isn't it? I'm waiting on some new oscillating fans for the new tent, specifically the ACInfinity versions. But, I went ahead and ordered some new ones anyways. I thought, well, the small ones are $30 and the slightly larger are $30. I bet the 9" fan on low will be just fine.

No.

A 9" fan is quite large. The Holmes Blizzard 9" fan is big, loud, and I'd say too strong even on low. I may have to wire in a dimmer of some sort to turn it down a bit more. Simple chop and splice job... however.... On to why Amazon is strange.....

So one fan was $44, two fans was $36, and 3 fans was $640......

I got the two as I really only wanted one and to see how big/loud/fast they were.

Looks like I'm back to searching out a decent looking 5" or 6" fan for the time being.

:crying::crying::crying:GOT ME....:crying::crying::crying:

Everytime I hear his name I Think of a leg humping dog......Freudian Slip......:pass: ...I Blame the dope........:crying:
The dope does not mind being blamed. May even enjoy it. :biggrin:

So Amazons a funny place isn't it? I'm waiting on some new oscillating fans for the new tent, specifically the ACInfinity versions. But, I went ahead and ordered some new ones anyways. I thought, well, the small ones are $30 and the slightly larger are $30. I bet the 9" fan on low will be just fine.

No.

A 9" fan is quite large. The Holmes Blizzard 9" fan is big, loud, and I'd say too strong even on low. I may have to wire in a dimmer of some sort to turn it down a bit more. Simple chop and splice job... however.... On to why Amazon is strange.....

So one fan was $44, two fans was $36, and 3 fans was $640......

I got the two as I really only wanted one and to see how big/loud/fast they were.

Looks like I'm back to searching out a decent looking 5" or 6" fan for the time being.

Free shipping if you buy 2. And mounts for the tent poles are like $40 shipped for 2

Yup.....and I've been married long enough not to push him when he is like that....or shopping will be a nightmare..... :pass: ..so hey ho....
Knowing how to choose one's "discussions" is one of the secrets to survival in a marriage. I am blessed with a partner that is good at that. :biggrin: :pighug:

Good morfnoevight all! EO. Happy Caturday!

Did the farm market early so i could get some Lion's Mane Mushrooms - score!

Need to go by my sister's to hook up her new sound bar so i will BBL.

You need to back off on the Nitrogen.

Score the seeds and soak then in 150 PPM of GB3 - Gibberellic acid overnight at 80°F. OldTimeyMan on 420Magazine germinated some 40 year old Maui Waui seeds with this method.
:goodluck:
cool. I got the scoring thing down already, where do I get the gibberelic acid? I have kelp, but so far that has seemed to do squat. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back