Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting or kneeling on the floor is punishment for me. I'd probably just spend a night camping on the floor if I had to sit
Thankfully I've got a doorframe to pull myself up by or I would be trapped till someone came along to help me lol. Usually after sitting cross-legged for that long I can't feel my feet :face:

So Amazons a funny place isn't it? I'm waiting on some new oscillating fans for the new tent, specifically the ACInfinity versions. But, I went ahead and ordered some new ones anyways. I thought, well, the small ones are $30 and the slightly larger are $30. I bet the 9" fan on low will be just fine.

No.

A 9" fan is quite large. The Holmes Blizzard 9" fan is big, loud, and I'd say too strong even on low. I may have to wire in a dimmer of some sort to turn it down a bit more. Simple chop and splice job... however.... On to why Amazon is strange.....

So one fan was $44, two fans was $36, and 3 fans was $640......

I got the two as I really only wanted one and to see how big/loud/fast they were.

Looks like I'm back to searching out a decent looking 5" or 6" fan for the time being.
I use one in my 4x4, mounted up top in the corner. I has served me well in my 4x4 as well as my little "greenhouse". Standard Canadian Tire thing, but it does the job well after hundreds of hours. I think this is the one:

NOMA Retro Fan, 12-in Canadian Tire

Mind you, I am in a plywood "drobe" so I could easily set up a shelf. Getting one like this mounted in a tent would be more of a project. :biggrin:

Thankfully I've got a doorframe to pull myself up by or I would be trapped till someone came along to help me lol. Usually after sitting cross-legged for that long I can't feel my feet :face:
Thats awful. I feel for ya. I roll myself out of bed to the nearest wall to stand myself up some days but once I'm on my feet I'm good. Didn't realize weed was good for my back until I was stuck and a girlfriend brought a blunt to try to shake the depression and it loosened me up enough to get around

I can sit on the floor for the 2x2, the 4x4 is a whole different story lol.
Mine has doors on both sides, and boy was that the right choice. I'll have to work on the shelf thing though... :biggrin:

Bloody hell, I made it all the way through the 20+ pages. That might not be something to brag about. The concept of "get a life" comes to mind. :biggrin: OTOH, the scissor hash from yesterday's trim jail did rather well, so who cares?

Off to the sack soon, nighty night my stoner friends. :biggrin::pighug:

Speaking of shelves, sore knees, and lost flexibility... That's exactly why I started growing on shelves too. I'd like to find a swivel stool on casters to replace the milk crate I sit on for watering, training, chopping and other chores.
setup_20211126.jpg

Speaking of shelves, sore knees, and lost flexibility... That's exactly why I started growing on shelves too. I'd like to find a swivel stool on casters to replace the milk crate I sit on for watering, training, chopping and other chores.
View attachment 1413746
Got mine on clearance from a local tractor supply for like $15 but they're available from Amazon or lots of places. Highly recommend

:pass:Yup.....

Yup.....back in the Olden days...when I was a Man and Autos only came 25% Auto....:pass:....

When I left ICMag...cough..cough....I had a bit of time in the Wilderness......then I Remembered @FullDuplex said he had a thread on RIU.....so I come in part way through his thread...:headbang:...then when the others knew where I was...they came too...that is why we were All in the one thread....:biggrin:..and for Protection...:shooty:...RIU and Autoflower Trolls were allowed to run Riot...:biggrin:

We couldn't just drop a Note saying we were setting up our own Autoflower forum on RIU...but the Black Dragon was generating a Lot of traffic...
so we hammered the name..knowing if anyone google the name..it would lead them here... :headbang:

Bread Crumbs...like Hansel and Gretal... :biggrin:
Poking at good memories here mate. I remember reaching out and telling you where I was. Didn’t wa t ya in the wilderness too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back