Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm only 30 and I also prefer to not have to bend over :rofl:
Hell I am 70 and I have no problem bending over; it is the falling the rest of the way to the floor and trying to get back up that is an issue :yoinks:.

@blue I found the posts from OldTimingMan there is more to the process and he upped the GB3 to 500 PPM on the successful run.

420magazine.com/community/threads/otms-diy-bubble-cloning-sprouting-40-year-old-seeds-current-rdwc-harvest.381725/page-15#post-3546294
@Olderfart go over to that other forum and read up on what worked.

2022-01-29_22-16-18.jpg

Good on you for helping someone out. Takes a minute from putting the house on the market until moving out. Gotta have at least 2 months, no? That should give you some time to clear a spot in a garage/basement/corner of a bedroom
I've done some pretty quick closings in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if my friend didn't have someone in mind when I told her of the property. She's sharp as hell, a home investor too. Wish I had someone like her as a partner many years ago.
The house is ready for sale. He went a bit obsessive with things around the house after his wife passed. I came over several times to help and show him how to do things.
We're planning on starting moving next weekend. Just gonna store most in my shop.

Poking at good memories here mate. I remember reaching out and telling you where I was. Didn’t wa t ya in the wilderness too long.

:bighug: Mugged in your own thread...:crying:...we were a Happy Team though......:pass:

Forerunner of LS when you Think about it....:pass:..bit of chat..bit of a Laugh and Live coz there were so many of us...there was always someone to yap to...what more does a Stoner need....

Knowing how to choose one's "discussions" is one of the secrets to survival in a marriage. I am blessed with a partner that is good at that. :biggrin: :pighug:

That.....and never have an argument when they have had a drink...............:cheers:......Wait untill the next morning when they have the hangover......:crying:...it is much More painful then........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back