Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could 100% put a loft over a grow tent lol
Genius! I built a table inside my tent to make things easier on my back, and I'm only 52in from table top to light. So some light lst and a trellis net will totally grow some plants that will grow under a bed without needing a ladder to get on it. These ones are on the table, and are currently about 28in from the tops to the light and they would be even shorter if I didn't have to deal with the heater
PXL_20220130_021143523.jpg

Hell, I saw a picture on this very site today of someone’s grow room that’s in the crawl space under their house…..the pvc sewer pipe that ran through the middle of the pic was a dead giveaway :rofl:
That would be @Mara Cachafa i do believe! ;) :d5:

Maras grow always reminds me of this “vertical grow room” a guy on the portal built. Plants on shelves in a square like @Mara Cachafa but multiple levels and with two cmh bulbs hanging down the middle, and led strips to supplement. The plants got rotated once a day so each side had a chance at the lights. Pretty neat.

I'm back. but no way do I have time to go through the 20 odd pages. Been in trim jail for two days.

Todays' results, first the "pre-trim"
IMG_1017.JPG

By the way, that pile is deeper than it looks

And the end result, best to the left, smalls to the right:
IMG_1018.JPG

This, by the way, is the second chop from the SSSC Auto Ellephant, and maybe about 1/2 to 2/3 of the total from the plant. She will come in as the most productive plant yet for me, and that will be in spite of the limitations (what the hell ever they were) of my soil mix. The buds were the stickiest ever for me, solid, and many the size of golf balls or larger. I am pleased with the end result even given the visually unhappy plant.

This is what I spent yesterday doing, trim jail on the second and last Mephisto 24 Carat. It is still possible, but I think a bit unlikely, that the two 24C plants may out produce, on a per pot not per plant, basis, the SSSC Auto Ellephant:

IMG_1016[1].JPG

This is the second 24c plant from one 10 gallon fabric pot. Multi- pot seems to work ok eh?

I am some glad that trim jail is done for now. Bloody hell, it actually got painful near the end of both days.

Happy trimming peeps. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back