Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either or.
I got my first dirt bike in 1988.
I put my first dirt bike through the neighbor's garage door two days later.

Can't wait to see what dumb shit my own kids will do lol.
Kids easily catch a case of whiskey throttle! :rofl:
1643504254184.gif

Well, it seems I have a bit of a predicament to deal with. I'm pretty sure I know what the outcome will be, I've just gotta do it.

My cousin lost his wife a few months ago from a heart defect. He came out last weekend and I went over his financials. He's not very good at all with those matters. His wife took care of that and did well.
I've run the numbers in all sorts of scenarios and I just can't see any alternatives that work well for him. It seems like he can't stay in his home. He's just bleeding too much money each month. Downsizing is just not an option with his relatively smaller equity built up, mainly from the crazy Covid housing market swings. It's just not enough to make the numbers work.

I love my privacy! But Blood is thicker than water with me. It seems that I will be getting a 'roommate'. Good news is that selling it won't be a problem. I met yesterday with an old classmate that is a realtor there and went over the property and ran the numbers. The property is pretty much ready to put on the market now with only minor clean up after moving and a bit of paint touch up.

I really would have preferred not to have a roommate, but his only sister left is a nutcase and that just wouldn't work. He's not a canna user, but not adverse to it and he wouldn't be a problem with me growing. I just can't stand by and not do what I can. He's blood. I took care of his Dad his last few months of his life and was there when he passed. Those months before he passed, he asked me several times to watch out for his only boy. Family is just one thing that in modern times, has seemed to have lessened in importance in far too many people's lives. It's still too important to me to not do something.

My problem is that the second bedroom is my grow room. It's just not viable for me to grow in my walk-in closet or anywhere else in the house. I need my closet space too. Grow room built out in the shop is really my only viable option. I had thought about converting my race trailer into a grow room, but it would be less flexible, less efficient, less secure and more open to the curious.

This means my current 17 plant grow will be coming to an end. :wall: I wish I had someone close to give the girls to, but there's no one. I could tell him to rent until I had something built to grow in, but that's just plain wasteful in my mind. At least I'll have someone to help build the growroom! LOL!

Twenty20 Adam
SuperSativaSeedClub-David

I'm sorry guys, but this means I can't complete the grows I have going. I'm very thankful and grateful for your generosity. When I come back to growing in a few months, those girls will be the first ones I grow.

To my friends at AFN: I'll stop in, just not on a daily basis until I start back. Hopefully it will only be a few months. I'll have to go back to my old pain management program, but still no opiates. That will mean I'll get growing again as soon as possible.

At least I won't be in trim jail by myself! Not gonna lie! This isn't gonna be easy for me to adjust to, but he and I always got along very well. Ya just never really know someone until ya live with them. I know that fer a fact! LOL!
Good on you for helping someone out. Takes a minute from putting the house on the market until moving out. Gotta have at least 2 months, no? That should give you some time to clear a spot in a garage/basement/corner of a bedroom

Good on you for helping someone out. Takes a minute from putting the house on the market until moving out. Gotta have at least 2 months, no? That should give you some time to clear a spot in a garage/basement/corner of a bedroom
I think @WildBill is gonna put him in a bunk bed…. 1 tall enough he can fit a tent underneath the top bunk! Then he also has a live in gardener! :headbang::rofl:

It was like 5yrs ago but I had a buddy who had raced supercross and think some MX but had done it for like 20+yrs! He was on the next to last lap of a race here in Tx and all of a sudden nobody spotted him anymore! Had to go out searching and found his bike like 250yds off the course cuz he had ran outta water in his drinking pack and wound up having a heat stroke mid race and fell over dead where his bike stopped! Was def unexpected since he was only like 33 at the time! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back