Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow will be two weeks since chop. Buds are still not dry. The walk-in closet has been pretty ideal at 60/60.
With this run, the first few days in the paper bags, the term 'sweating the bud' really made itself evident. You could feel the moisture in the paper bag. I guess it was because of the thickness of the colas, there was actually more mass of bud in each bag than what I've done before. I find it interesting to get early result of drying where I can actually feel the moisture coming out, but still get a nice slow dry. I'm liking drying in paper bags, in a tent and in the walk-in.
I think they have at least 3 or 4 more days.
Hopefully the current grow will be fruitful, but I will have to get a bit creative. I will still use the paper bags for sure.

img_20220111_000901128_hdr-jpg.1406446
I find my brown bags at the grocery store, Food Lion, to be exact, they are doubled lined lawn bags

I love the Shenandoah Valley area. I've driven thru so many times running up the East Coast for racing and business. Very pretty!
I love the mountains lol, we were supposed to get married out in Gordonsville in May of 2020 but that was a no go. I love how quiet it is, and how dark it is at night. It was almost unsettling it was so dark when we stayed at the B&B we were going to have the wedding at back in 2019. You get so used to all the light pollution living in the city/on the coast that you don't even really know what "darkness" is.

You can always go to a national park or nature preserve and pick some weeds. I know ours locally do not spray pesticides and such and it will give you enough worth making a batch. My body combines the whole thing roots and flowers for his ferment. If you want root health ferment roots, growth use new tips, ect. I am honestly not sure that doing the whole thing hurts. At a point it is just creating more processes and go to far. My opinion anyway.

I really do not deal with Neem outside of a box I bought and use sparingly as the smell reminds me of horse piss.
I've got nothing but time lol and figure I've gotta find a use for all these jars I've got anyways! Whatever I make will be for the canna as well as my fruit patch and the veggies in the back lol.

You can always go to a national park or nature preserve and pick some weeds. I know ours locally do not spray pesticides and such and it will give you enough worth making a batch. My body combines the whole thing roots and flowers for his ferment. If you want root health ferment roots, growth use new tips, ect. I am honestly not sure that doing the whole thing hurts. At a point it is just creating more processes and go to far. My opinion anyway.

I really do not deal with Neem outside of a box I bought and use sparingly as the smell reminds me of horse piss.
But yeah I'm with you on the neem smell, idk why but it makes me nauseated every time.

Nettles have been planted in a 1gal and stuck in the shade of my WTF girls, so we will see what they do. They were packaged as bare roots with no green bits so I'm hoping that the cold didn't bother them too much.

Tomorrow will be two weeks since chop. Buds are still not dry. The walk-in closet has been pretty ideal at 60/60.
With this run, the first few days in the paper bags, the term 'sweating the bud' really made itself evident. You could feel the moisture in the paper bag. I guess it was because of the thickness of the colas, there was actually more mass of bud in each bag than what I've done before. I find it interesting to get early result of drying where I can actually feel the moisture coming out, but still get a nice slow dry. I'm liking drying in paper bags, in a tent and in the walk-in.
I think they have at least 3 or 4 more days.
Hopefully the current grow will be fruitful, but I will have to get a bit creative. I will still use the paper bags for sure.

img_20220111_000901128_hdr-jpg.1406446
1643066722816.png

So….. I’m on a hike with the pup…..miles away from really anything….we’ve been walking down this wash for a couple miles…..come around a bend….. and find this. That’s it. Now you know as much as I do….
30245590-41B3-470C-87DC-528E44C89191.jpeg
D32A2A14-E74A-4AE9-BA0D-467D9CD96A90.jpeg
BAB05DEF-4FF2-412D-86C1-9BC2E7D96938.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Ever notice the strangest things happen when you’re super high?:smokeit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back