Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So….. I’m on a hike with the pup…..miles away from really anything….we’ve been walking down this wash for a couple miles…..come around a bend….. and find this. That’s it. Now you know as much as I do….
View attachment 1411508View attachment 1411510View attachment 1411511
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Ever notice the strangest things happen when you’re super high?:smokeit:

Never underestimate the creativity of freaks! Looks like a sillysibin art project or an outside chance of voodoo!

They have these pink Japanese dandelion I got from rareseeds. Even if they are edible she you can make tea out of the roots fpj outta leaves etc

Maybe lettuce? Spinach they like the shade
The yard is facing true South, so under the balcony gets nearly zero sun as it passes over left to right.

So….. I’m on a hike with the pup…..miles away from really anything….we’ve been walking down this wash for a couple miles…..come around a bend….. and find this. That’s it. Now you know as much as I do….
View attachment 1411508View attachment 1411510View attachment 1411511
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Ever notice the strangest things happen when you’re super high?:smokeit:
Apparently someone felt the need to build a funeral pyre for that dead lizard! :haha: :shrug:
Prob woulda been less trouble to just flush it down the commode and go buy a new 1! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back