Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
DIY airlocks are done and installed and they cost me all of "free-ninety-nine" which I'd say is a win lol. They're not fancy but they'll do the job for sure. And I got to do some thermoforming. Looked in the mirror after I said something about it to hubby and was like damn babe your wife is butch af lmfao. I think its the beanie :rofl:

Best wishes your way friend. I know how hard that is for everyone involved. Are you able to have her on continuous monitoring or do you have to manually check with a pulseox? Gpa was supposed to be on continuous but he refused cause he knew he was having a lot of serious dips and he didn't want us running in every few minutes. Stubborn as hell and didn't want my gma to worry too much I suppose.

Best wishes your way friend. I know how hard that is for everyone involved. Are you able to have her on continuous monitoring or do you have to manually check with a pulseox? Gpa was supposed to be on continuous but he refused cause he knew he was having a lot of serious dips and he didn't want us running in every few minutes. Stubborn as hell and didn't want my gma to worry too much I suppose.
Manual she did a breathing treatment and that helped will see in a couple hrs

Generally anything from James Taylor will help me go right to sleep.,.

I'll have to start a thread at some point but I've got the new tent and light up and running.... I've lost my mind and I'm in over my head with all this space! Once the Seedstockers Solo is out of the other tent the SSSC solo will move in there.

P1040275.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back