Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens........30 f this morning, coffee good.....supposed to get back up over 60 f today so might actually do something today, or not.....never know. Got the ribs marinating yesterday so gonna be good eating tonight. Only things I HAVE to do are a store visit and dinner...Oh, and dog meds n treats, and wife meds n treats, and all the other normal stuff....

Sun coming up, got a nice frost sheen to the yard. Chirpers are arguing over the feeder like normal. Front porch green house is doing it's job, Staying around 50 f in there, good enough so they slow down but don't die back. Will be some hardy plants to put in come spring.

We should be living in peace and harmony. Each one of us should have a piece of land to do farming on. No worries and we should feel like one... linked toghetter... Sharing our visions...

:pass:
Naw, you don't wanna see some of my visions...

20220124_075644.jpg

20220124_075255.jpg

20220124_075536.jpg

Maybe another week on the BS

Almost all pistils are browned up, not noticing any more fattening going on.....day 84 on a 65-75 day plant and would give more credence to FD's stated flower time than most seed producers....

Need to get some barley and corn for SSTs as well so I can have a full spectrum on hand lol. I've got comfrey, dandelion, mugwort, and nettle seeds on hand now too, sorta thinking of running some of that stuff in the 2x2 once the WMD is done so I can have various ingredients available for other applications as well. I know nettles is good for veg and comfrey is good in flower, so I'll probably make FPJ with both of those as well. Gonna have to get with @Fermented_Fruitz on his use of the dandelion parts for various growth phases as well.
I know many people use dandelion in veg. With as many that are on our property you think I would collect them and try just never got to it. Seems more important for photos as your veg time is usually a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back