Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved girls around
20220124_114818.jpg

My day got hilariously weird at the urologist's office a little bit ago.
Ever seen a female doctor, And her assistants all turn numerous shades of red?
Well... Let's just say you should wait for the robe they're offering before you drop yer drawers lmao.

Well, sent my state reps another damn email on their stance of recreational use in Florida......been a month since last (same question) emails with no responce so figured I'd bug the lil arseholes again..... :deadhorse:
Probalby haven't responded because they are (R) and that seems to be why we don't have it.......2022 might be the first time in my life I ever vote (D)

Well, sent my state reps another damn email on their stance of recreational use in Florida......been a month since last (same question) emails with no responce so figured I'd bug the lil arseholes again..... :deadhorse:
Probalby haven't responded because they are (R) and that seems to be why we don't have it.......2022 might be the first time in my life I ever vote (D)
Better off passing it by ballot initiative because they will make a weaker law with limited to no home grow. It's hard without money behind an initiative to get enough signatures tho so usually you get some compromise imo. We had a initiative that didn't get enough signatures but the one with plant limits got on the ballot. But we had one that would have treated it like a tomato and might have passed but I'm sure some ppl wouldn't have supported it because they thought it was too lax or wouldn't have passed.

That's almost why everyone wants to vote my governor out of office. Republican and Democrat sides have both put legalization bills on the floor... Dipshit governor vetos them. This state has insanely high public support for legalization, But our idiot in charge says "No."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back